Tree Trimming In La Canada Flintridge
Pasadena, Altadena, Glendale, South Pasadena, San Marino, Sierra Madre, Arcadia, Etc.
The Best Care for Your Trees
With 53 years serving the San Gabriel Valley, we are one of the longest-standing tree companies around. Several of our team leaders boasts of over 40 years of experience, ensuring expert care. Many of our competitors have trained with us, so our methods are widespread. We stay current on techniques and safety, often caring for trees across generations. You can trust we will provide efficient, affordable tree care. Contact us for a thorough analysis and a personalized care plan.
Are your trees ready for rainstorms?
The Best Care For Your Trees!
- Saturation of Soil: Heavy rain can saturate the soil, making it soft and more susceptible to erosion. So, when the soil around a tree becomes too waterlogged, the roots may lose their grip, causing the tree to become unstable and eventually fall.
- Shallow Root Systems: Some trees may have shallow root systems, which can make them more prone to falling during storms. If the roots don’t anchor the tree securely, it becomes vulnerable to being uprooted when strong winds accompany rain. In dryer climates the root structure has a tendency to be closer to the surface due to the surface watering we do with our irrigation.
- Wind Load: Rainstorms often come with strong winds, and if a tree has a large crown or an unbalanced canopy, it can act like a sail, catching the wind and exerting additional force on the tree. This can make the tree more likely to topple over.
- Weakness or Disease: Trees that are weakened by diseases, pests, or decay may be more prone to falling during storms. These factors can compromise the structural integrity of the tree, making it less able to withstand the forces exerted by wind and rain.
- Old Age: Older trees may have a higher likelihood of falling during storms due to factors like decay, reduced structural stability, and a general decline in health. Our arborists can detect if this is the case with your trees.
- Species Characteristics: Some tree species are more susceptible to storm damage than others. Factors such as wood density, crown structure, and root system can vary among different tree species and influence their ability to withstand adverse weather conditions.
It’s important to note that not all trees fall during rainstorms, and many are resilient enough to withstand adverse weather conditions. Proper tree care, regular inspections, and prompt attention to any signs of disease or weakness can help mitigate the risk of trees falling during storms.
Have our arborists recommend “The Best Care For Your Trees”
You need a plan to save and strengthen your trees!
Serving: La Canada Flintridge, Pasadena, South Pasadena, Altadena, San Marino, Glendale, Arcadia, Sierra Madre and surrounding areas
- Winterizing your trees
- Opening up the canopy to prevent wind damage
- Raising up heavy limbs that pull on the tree
- Watering and fertilizing schedule
Why Hire Us ? We Are Arborists.
Arborists specialize in the best care for your trees. They are knowledgeable about the needs of trees, and are trained and equipped to provide proper care. Tree Trimming, Removals, Tree fertilizing and Tree Watering can be areas that protect and preserve your trees. Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property. Poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability. Pruning or removing trees, especially large trees, can be dangerous work. Tree work should be done only by those trained and equipped to work safely in trees.
What is a Certified Arborist?
An arborist by definition is an individual who is trained in the art and science of planting, caring for, and maintaining individual trees. ISA arborist certification is a nongovernmental, voluntary process by which individuals can document their base of knowledge. Certified Arborists are individuals who have achieved a level of knowledge in the art and science of tree care through experience and by passing a comprehensive examination developed by some of the nation’s leading experts on tree care . They simply provide the best care for your trees!
Services an Arborist can Provide
- Pruning. An arborist can determine the type of pruning necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance, and safety of trees.
- Tree Removal. Although tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. An arborist can help decide whether a tree should be removed.
- Emergency Tree Care. An arborist can assist in performing emergency tree care in a safe manner, while reducing further risk of damage to property.
- Planting. Some arborists plant trees, and most can recommend species that are appropriate for a particular location.
- Plant Health Care. Preventive maintenance helps keep trees in good health while reducing any insect, disease, or site problems.
- Many other services. Consulting services, tree risk assessment, cabling and bracing trees, etc.
Plant a Tree
Mature trees can increase property value by 20 percent, according to The U.S. Forest Service. Besides increasing property values and creating a more desirable street on which to live, the benefits of trees are endless. Studies show trees improve health, lower anxiety, produce more sociable neighborhoods and more.
WHAT WE DO
Tree Trimming . Tree Planting . Tree Removals
Expert Tree Trimming keeps your trees healthy and beautiful, and healthy, beautiful trees not only enhance the appearance of your home, they increase its property value, making tree service an investment that’s well worth your while. We simply provide the best care for your trees.
At Flintridge Tree Care, we specialize in oaks, pine trees and sycamores, but our experienced staff is knowledgeable about a wide variety of trees from all around the world, including Italian cypress, Brazilian peppers, Chinese elms and more.
Expert Tree Removal
Expert Removals- If you need to eliminate hazardous, dead, unhealthy or infested trees, make room for construction, or for landscaping design changes, contact Flintridge Tree Care.
Some Cities require permits for removal of protected trees, for instance Oaks, in La Canada Flintridge. If you wish, we can assist with the permitting process.
Stump Removal and Stump Grinding – Some stumps and roots can be easily eliminated with a stump grinder, but other roots aren’t as easy, and must be dug out. Either way, we’ll get it done for you.
Tree Planting, and More!
Plant a new tree or shrub on your property with the help of the professionals at Flintridge Tree Care. Working with the top local nurseries, we can provide you with high-quality trees and shrubs. Depend on us if you are working on a new landscape design, have had to remove a tree, or just want to add a tree to your landscaping.
- Infestation and Disease Diagnosed and Treated
- Lot Clearance, Hillside Clean-up and Brush Hauling
- Arborist Reports and Consultation